RULES FOR RESERVATION:
To book a room you can also send us an email to email@example.com, in less than 24 hours we confirm availability)
In the e-mail please write to us the following information:
- booking date
- type of room
Once availability confirmed the booking must be completed with a bank transfer or paypal payment * 20% of the total and the remaining 80% will be paid in cash at check-in.
* - The guest must send their proof of bank transfer by email.
In case of cancellation, the reservation of 20% will not be refunded, but can remain on credit for a future date reservation within a maximum period of 6 months.
Minimum stay of 2 nights.
Every occupation is subject to payment of a € 50 deposit for room, refundable.
We are at your disposal for any questions that arise.
firstname.lastname@example.org | + 351 939 303 396